MRG: Newer ALCA Members (2 years or less)
Member Resource Group (MRG)
Newer ALCA Members (2 Years of Less)
When: Thursday 2/15/24 1pm ET / 12pm CT / 11am MT / 10am PT
Are you a relatively new member of the Aging Life Care Association? Perhaps you are just starting out, or maybe you have been in practice for years. Whatever the case, this group is for you.
This group meets monthly on the third Thursday of the month at 1pm ET / 12pm CT / 11am MT / 10am PT
Facilitator - Holly Reigh
New Registration Process for MRG's
No more searching for a Zoom link for your MRG! Starting today, you will simply register for the MRG you would like to attend. Within a few minutes, you will receive a zoom confirmation that will allow you to save directly to your calendar.
Here is how it works:
- LOGIN to your Member Account and click the REGISTER MYSELF button
- Answer the questions, and click SAVE RESPONSE. After responses have been saved, click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- On the checkout page, scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT ORDER – Please note: You are not registered until the order has been submitted!
- A registration confirmation will appear, and it will show the email address to which the confirmation was sent.
- You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected] immediately (check your spam folder too).
- About 15 minutes later, you will receive an email from Zoom with the details — including an ADD TO CALENDAR button and the ZOOM LINK for the call.
As a reminder, you will need to register for the MRG each month.