MRG - Supervisors of Aging Life Care Managers
ALCA Member Resource Group (MRG)
Calling Aging Life Care Managers who manage or supervise a team
Join our Member Resource Group (MRG) to share best practices, fine tune skills, and support one another in this unique role. Many of you are mentors who also oversee teams, while ensuring quality clinical work to clients. Come and get acquainted at the MRG and brainstorm what you can gain from this group
Topic: Member Resource Group (MRG) for Supervisors of Aging Life Care Managers
Time: Tuesday February 13, 2024 2:30 PM Eastern Time
Facilitator: Jill Melvin and Teresa Boring
Registration Process for MRG's
No more searching for a Zoom link for your MRG! Register for any MRG you want to attend. A confirmation email from IMIS will come immediately. A separate email from ZOOM will have the link to the MRG. Be sure to save that to your calendar.
Here is how it works:
- LOGIN to your Member Account and click the REGISTER MYSELF button
- Answer the questions, and click SAVE RESPONSE. After responses have been saved, click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- On the checkout page, scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT ORDER – Please note: You are not registered until the order has been submitted!
- A registration confirmation will appear, and it will show the email address to which the confirmation was sent.
- You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected] immediately (check your spam folder too).
- About 15 minutes later, you will receive an email from Zoom with the details — including an ADD TO CALENDAR button and the ZOOM LINK for the call.
As a reminder, you will need to register for the MRG each month.