MRG - Members who work in Non-traditional Settings
ALCA Member Resource Group (MRG)
Members who work in Non-traditional Settings
When: Tuesday 12/12/23 5pm ET / 4pm CT / 3pm MT / 2pm PT
Do you work in practice with an elder law attorney, fiduciary, financial advisor, or in other “non-traditional” places? They assess the needs of their clients and create care plans from a different perspective. Share your unique perspective with others who "get" it.
Registration Process for MRGs
No more searching for a Zoom link for your MRG! Starting today, you will simply register for the MRG you would like to attend. Within a few minutes, you will receive a zoom confirmation that will allow you to save directly to your calendar.
Here is how it works:
- LOGIN to your Member Account
- Click the REGISTER MYSELF button
- Answer the questions, then click SAVE RESPONSE. Then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- On the next page, scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT ORDER – Please note: You are not registered until the order has been submitted!
- A registration confirmation will appear, and it will show the email address to which the confirmation was sent.
- The confirmation email from [email protected] will be in your inbox immediately (check your spam folder too).
- A few minutes later, you will receive an email from Zoom with the details including an ADD TO CALENDAR button and the ZOOM LINK for the call.
As a reminder, you will need to register for the MRG each month.