MRG - Members who work in the Non-Profit Sector
ALCA Member Resource Group (MRG)
Members who work in the Non-Profit Sector
When: Monday 12/11/23 5pm ET / 4pm CT / 3pm MT / 2pm PT
Are you an Aging Life Care Professional who works in the Non-Profit Sector? Due to their multifaceted nature, non-profit organizations have unique requirements and policies that might define your role as an Aging Life Care Manager. While many of the duties and responsibilities are the same, there are unique considerations in the non-profit world.
Registration Process for MRGs
No more searching for a Zoom link for your MRG! Starting today, you will simply register for the MRG you would like to attend. Within a few minutes, you will receive a zoom confirmation that will allow you to save directly to your calendar.
Here is how it works:
- LOGIN to your Member Account
- Click the REGISTER MYSELF button
- Answer the questions, then click SAVE RESPONSE. Then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- On the next page, scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT ORDER – Please note: You are not registered until the order has been submitted!
- A registration confirmation will appear, and it will show the email address to which the confirmation was sent.
- The confirmation email from [email protected] will be in your inbox immediately (check your spam folder too).
- A few minutes later, you will receive an email from Zoom with the details including an ADD TO CALENDAR button and the ZOOM LINK for the call.
As a reminder, you will need to register for the MRG each month.