MRG - Solo Practitioners Group 1
ALCA Member Resource Group (MRG)
Solo Practitioners Group 1
When: 3/1/24 4pm ET / 3pm CT / 2pm MT / 1pm PT
Are you an Aging Life Care Professional who is a Solo Practitioner? Are you interested in starting your own Solo Practice? This group meets monthly on the first Friday of the month at 4pm ET.
Facilitators: Brenda Shorkend, Marcie Dimenstein, and Gladys Harris
New Registration Process for MRG's
No more searching for a Zoom link for your MRG! Starting today, you will simply register for the MRG you would like to attend. Within a few minutes, you will receive a zoom confirmation that will allow you to save directly to your calendar.
Here is how it works:
- LOGIN to your Member Account and click the REGISTER MYSELF button
- Answer the questions, and click SAVE RESPONSE. After responses have been saved, click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- On the checkout page, scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT ORDER – Please note: You are not registered until the order has been submitted!
- A registration confirmation will appear, and it will show the email address to which the confirmation was sent.
- You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected] immediately (check your spam folder too).
- About 15 minutes later, you will receive an email from Zoom with the details — including an ADD TO CALENDAR button and the ZOOM LINK for the call.
As a reminder, you will need to register for the MRG each month.