Born in Illinois and raised in Oklahoma City, Amy moved to Southern Pines NC in 1996. Aging Outreach Services was formed in 1999 and continues to grow. AOS expanded to Wake County in 2010 with an office located in Cary, NC. They now provide geriatric care management and private duty care services in Moore, Wake, Hoke, Lee, Cumberland, Montgomery and Scotland Counties.
Vision: To continue to create products and services that enhance the lives of older adults and allow them choices in how they age.
• Oklahoma State University, Master Degree in Gerontology
• Oklahoma State University, Graduate Certification in Gerontology
• Oklahoma State University, Bachelor Degree in Family Relations/Gerontology
• Walden University, Extensive on line course work in Mental Health Counseling
• ALCA SW Chapter President
• National Academy of Certified Care Ma