An Administrative Partner is a non-voting industry supporter of the Aging Life Care Association® (ALCA) who is a non-practicing professional (such as marketing staff and administrators) who are part of an Aging Life Care™ business.
Download an Administrative Partner Application
- Access to Member-Only pages of website, including Business & Marketing Resources
- Access to ALCA’s publications:
- Inside ALCA Magazine
- The Journal of Aging Life Care
- Aging Life Care Blog
- e-Flash newsletters
- Access to Member-Only Social Media Groups
- Use of the ALCA Administrative Partner logo
- Partner rates for educational and professional products and events
- Reduced rates for exhibiting or sponsoring at national conferences
- Reduced advertising rates
- Participation in one of ALCA's nine regional chapters**
Please note: the Administrative Partner level does not include a listing on the public pages of the website, but is included in the in the ALCA Member/Partner directory.
*FEE STRUCTURE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PARTNERS JOINING AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE YEAR:
Join between January 1st and June 30th pay FULL annual fees. $25 application fee applies. Partnership good through December 31st of current year.
Join between July 1st and September 30th, and pay ONE-HALF annual fees. $25 application fee applies. Partnership good through December 31st of current year.
Join between October 1st and December 31st, to receive “15 months for 12″. $25 application fee also applies. Partnership good through December 31st of incoming year.
**Participation in additional chapters is available at an additional charge.