New Jersey Chapter
Home |Events and Opportunities | Chapter News | Leadership & Committees
The New Jersey Chapter of the Aging Life Care Association® (formerly National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers) is a dedicated group of health care professionals working together to improve the quality of care available to New Jersey families. Our members provide and arrange a spectrum of care services and are guided by our national Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
These services include:
- Aging Life Care™/Geriatric care management
- Aging Life Care/ care management for individuals with mental illness or other cognitive impairments and the developmentally disabled, regardless of age
- Home and companion care
- Fiduciary services
- Facility selection and placement
- Support with transitions from a hospital or other care environment
- Coordinating other services as appropriate to meet the needs of our clients
As health care professionals, we are advocates, both for our clients, and all New Jersey residents, for improved qualities of care.
Find an Aging Life Care Expert near you and learn more about how we can help!
As an Association, we provide support for professional growth and development through educational events and networking. Learn more about becoming a member of the ALCA and affiliating with our local chapter.
Connect with a member of our chapter - learn more by visiting our Chapter Leadership and Committees page.
NJ Chapter Merchandise Store
Visit our shop to find a gift for a client, fellow member, speaker, or yourself to show off your ALCA Chapter pride!