NEW ALCA Join Brochure!
Individual Aging Life Care Professional™ / Geriatric Care Manager Application
Application applies to Advanced, Professional, Associate, and Student Membership Levels.
If you are interested in joining ALCA and are applying for one of the member levels above, please download the member application . Applications can be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
Note: A $25.00 application fee is required for all applicants.
Please note change in membership level names:
- Fellow Certified Care Managers & Certified Care Managers are now listed as “Advanced” Level Members.
- Associate Care Managers are now listed in the “Professional” Level of Membership
- Provisional Geriatric Care Managers are now listed in the “Associate” Level of Membership.
- Student Members have not changed
Annual Membership Dues (includes Regional Chapter membership)
|Advanced Level (formerly Certified Geriatric Care Manager)
includes Fellows of the Leadership Academy
|Professional Level (formerly Associate Geriatric Care Manager)
|Associate Level (formerly Provisional Member)
|Student Level Member
Dues Structure for members joining at different times of the year:
- Apply and Join between January 1st and June 30th, for full membership dues. $25 application fee applies. Membership good through December 31st of current year.
- Apply and Join between July 1st and September 30th, and pay ONE-HALF annual dues. $25 application fee applies. Membership good through December 31st of current year.
- Apply and Join between October 1st and December 31st, to receive “15 months for 12″. $25 application fee applies. Membership good through December 31st of incoming year.
Special rates apply to new applicants only; they do not apply to dues renewals. Membership dues based on Calendar year (January – December).
Dues Renewal Discounts:
- 3-10 Members in one company – 10% discount
- 11+ Members in one company – 15% discount
In order to qualify for Renewal Discounts, all invoices must be submitted simultaneously or names of members must be listed on an attached sheet. Discounts ONLY apply to Advanced, Professional, and Associate Membership Levels only.
Do you know a current ALCA member? Did he/she suggest you join ALCA? Then don’t forget to list their name on the “referred by” section on the application. When you become a member, we hope you will encourage others to join you too!
Current ALCA members - for more information on ALCA’s Member-get-a-Member Challenge, click here.