NEW ALCA Join Brochure!
Individual Aging Life Care Professional™ / Geriatric Care Manager Application applies to Advanced Professional, Professional, Associate, and Student Membership Levels.
If you are interested in joining ALCA and are applying for one of the member levels above, please download the member application. Applications can be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
Note: A $25.00 application fee is required for all applicants.
Please note change in membership level names:
- Fellow Certified Care Managers & Certified Care Managers are now listed as “Advanced Professional” Level Members.
- Associate Care Managers are now listed in the “Professional” Level of Membership
- Provisional Care Managers are now listed in the “Associate” Level of Membership.
- Student Members have not changed
Membership qualifications for each level of membership have changed. As of October 1, 2015 if you are joining in 2016 (or during October-December of 2015 for the 2016 calendar year), you must meet the new membership requirements listed on the Membership Levels page of the website. These new membership qualifications apply to new applicants only. Click here to download and print the new qualifications.
Annual Membership Dues (includes Regional Chapter membership)
|Advanced Professional Level (formerly Certified Geriatric Care Manager)
includes Fellows of the Leadership Academy
|Professional Level (formerly Associate Geriatric Care Manager)
|Associate Level (formerly Provisional Member)
|Student Level Member
Dues Structure for members joining at different times of the year:
- Apply and Join between January 1st and June 30th, for full membership dues. $25 application fee applies. Membership good through December 31st of current year.
- Apply and Join between July 1st and September 30th, and pay ONE-HALF annual dues. $25 application fee applies. Membership good through December 31st of current year.
- Apply and Join between October 1st and December 31st, to receive “15 months for 12″. $25 application fee applies. Membership good through December 31st of incoming year.
Special rates apply to new applicants only; they do not apply to dues renewals. Membership dues based on Calendar year (January – December).
Dues Renewal Discounts:
- 3-6 Members in one company – 15% discount
- 7-10 Members in one company – 20% discount
- 11+ Members in one company – 25% discount
In order to qualify for Renewal Discounts, all invoices must be submitted simultaneously or names of members must be listed on an attached sheet. Discounts ONLY apply to Advanced Professional, Professional, and Associate Membership Levels only.
Do you know a current ALCA member? Did he/she suggest you join ALCA? Then don’t forget to list their name on the “referred by” section on the application. When you become a member, we hope you will encourage others to join you too!
Current ALCA members - for more information on ALCA’s Member-get-a-Member Challenge, click here.